Thursday, August 14, 2014

Challenges of life on the go...wow it's Fall again!

I'm rather embarrassed to see that my last post was, well, too long ago to even mention! I could use my boys as an excuse for not blogging (did I mention that there are three of them :-), or possibly my busier than usual spring season...or most definitely my awesome summer that has been full of wonderful travel and family time, but of course I'm not going to say it was any of these :-) I caught a great wave and rode it all the way into shore... but now that I'm grounded once again, it's time to get all of you up to date with the fall No Fuss schedule! 

September 21 - Old Town Tustin
October 12 - Crystal Cove*
October 19 - Woodbury
October 26 - San Juan Capistrano
November 2 - Peters Canyon
November 11 - Sand Canyon/Irvine
November 16 - Old Town Orange

A BIG Thank You to all who took the time to complete the online survey. It really helped guide the direction of my business. 2013 was an amazing year of growth for withinsight studio. Along with the growth came a few issues as I learned to manage time and organize the flux of additional work. In order to offer the same high quality service and product, I made a few changes moving forward. 

Things that will not change...
• Session pricing    
• Turn around time (2 weeks or less)
• Duration of sessions  
• Creative photography and backend artistic treatments
• Minor retouch on all photos

Changes that have been made...

• Discounts are now offered if you purchase the images before viewing photos from your session
   When pre purchasing larger image bundles or the disk there is a significant decrease in price 

• Pricing on digital images purchased after viewing images has been increased
• Amount of proofs yielded from each session will be accurate to the numbers below:
  No Fuss Session - 40 (proofs) • Mini Session - 60 • Family Session - 100 • Group Session - 150
  Little moments pieced together to tell a story is what I envision for each session. Sessions will     

  continue to capture many different posed and candid shots. I will then choose the best of the best to 
  tell your story. These images will be available as proofs for you to view online.* 

To book your session visit http://withinsightstudio.genbook.com



Here are a few images from last seasons No Fuss Sessions.:

Crystal Cove












Old Town Orange
 
 










 
Peters Canyon













San Juan Capistrano
















 Woodbury





No comments:

Post a Comment