Monday, August 18, 2014

Born to be you

Some might consider this a sly way of showing off something that I am super proud of, and to be honest, it kinda is!

I recently completed a thorough re-do of my boys' bedrooms. I am forever stating...revealing the individual PERSONALITY is a must in everything I create, capture and design...which was my ultimate goal with each room. I wanted to make a statement about the person who would inhibit it.

The quest began with a consultation and brainstorming session with my boys, in which two were quick to choose a theme. My son who is full of "out of the box" ideas took some time to reel in. After a few days of back and forth discussions on some rather interesting room ideas, he finally settled on one that was more realistic.

With a little paint, furniture and accessories, these ideas went from concepts to finished rooms. Each room is unique, which is very fitting for three brothers who are different in so many ways.

Okay, now this is where I bring this blog full circle..we all have interests and personality traits that make us who we are. I enjoy figuring out ways to express this uniqueness; capturing it in photographs and design, as well as other aspects in my family's everyday life.


The Writer/Designer







 The English Premier League Man U Addict







 The Out of the Box, Very Random, Gadget Enthusiast














No comments:

Post a Comment