Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wham Bam...Thank you Ma'am

Mom's read on but be aware that you can forward this to your hubbies...but this is an exclusive photo session just for the dads (don't worry...you are the beneficiary of the final project)

Okay, it’s not exactly what you are thinking, but i grabbed your attention didn’t I.
How many of you spend the Holiday Season searching for that perfect gift for mom.
And when I say searching, I mean wandering the malls for endless hours in hopes that something will reveal itself as “THE GIFT.”

In the Gift Giving handbook it clearly states that ALL mom’s LOVE gifts accompanied
with photos of their kids. Now add some sentimental value and a unique presentation as well as a built in way to display and I’m guaranteeing she will be speechless
(and dad’s you know that us women are rarely speechless.)

You’re in luck...I’m here to help!
I like to call this particular holiday session the
“Wham Bam Thank you Ma’am”

If you’re intrigued and want to find out more details contact me at
claire@withinsightstudio.com

Gifts start at $125 and include 10 minute photo session
(this offer is only for dads)

I started this project last year when a friend approached me about helping dads out with a sentimental gift. Here is an example of what was created last year. The project this year is completely different, but it will give you a basic idea.




No comments:

Post a Comment