Monday, January 31, 2011

Get your PINK on!!



In a household surrounded by boys, I find myself pining for just a pinch of pink, a bit of sparkle and a little touch of glam.

Instead of adding one more to my litter, which certainly won't guarantee pink, I've decided the most effective way to cure this craving is to offer a "girls only" photo session where I can immerse myself with feminine accessories!

These "girl" sessions are only available until February 9th, 2011 so book today.
Session fee $35* (per child)

Book your session between 10 and 2 on a weekday and receive $10 off session fee.
Contact me with questions or to book a session

*Session fee includes 20 minute session for 1 individual. Prints and files purchased separately

**Limited sessions available

No comments:

Post a Comment