Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Some traditions are meant to be broken




At the beginning of each baseball season, my boys are conducted to line up and take the traditional posed team photo. Maybe it's because I tend to like something more unique, or possibly because these forced, brightly lit photos don't show much of the boys' personalities and attitude, I started a tradition of my own. There is no better way to get to know my kids' friends then by spending a few minutes photographing each one of them. Their personalities can't hide! Not only does it provide parents with a more personable photo, but I walk away more connected to the kids and inspired to cheer just a little bit harder for each and every one.

Meet one of the 2013 Mustang Irvine All-Star teams:


































No comments:

Post a Comment