Monday, October 1, 2012

Rolling with the punches.


The Balboa Fun Zone and Pier, such a great location for Urban California. Lucky for this family it is walking distance from their home and not only a great location for fun family photos, but also a meaningful spot for this time and place in their lives.

Most of the time my ideas are well thought out, planned, executed and produce wonderful photographs. On this particular photo session all of the above steps were taken but I may have missed thinking this one out.

Alyssa and Jeremy rolled with the punches as I handed their daughter a lollipop that quickly turned her into a red, sticky, gooey mess. I felt so incredibly bad that I'd sent this family home for hours of bathing and a huge dry cleaning bill. I will admit my guilt did not last long as I chuckled through the results of the photos. Nothing beats a beautiful little girl, in a white dress covered in red, sticky, gooey mess!!

Live in the moment and I promise the results will be worth it!



Here are a few more before I introduced the lollipop.


No comments:

Post a Comment