Thursday, May 31, 2012

Lights, Camera...Action!


For our family holiday card this year, I began to play around with my camera’s capabilities to take HD video and really enjoyed this new challenge.

Since I'm obsessed with portraying the interaction between family members, I decided to try out this idea of video in a family session. During the Toro family session I took a few clips of video along with still photos and love the results...the photo session captured not only a still memory of the day, but also a few giggles here and there and added the family's personality to the session.

I think I may be addicted! New ideas are on the horizon... Here's a sample of some of the more "posed" shots... Check out the video to see inside the true Toro family :-)











No comments:

Post a Comment