Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring's here and the wheels are spinning backwards...


While paruzing one of my favorite sites, Etsy, I came across this fun, fresh palette of pinwheels (made by PaperPoloriod). It inspired me to coordinate a Spring photo session.

If you are looking to capture your kids in those fun Spring formals, this is the shoot for you. I've recently been obsessed with the colors and look of vintage photography. The set will have a slightly vintage feel which will complement those beautiful Easter dresses, or button-ups and slacks. Of course the sky is the limit on dress, go all out vintage or jeans and a tee will work too. For those of you with girls, I suggest Etsy for vintage looking hair pieces (if you are not familliar with this site it check it out, you'll be addicted!). One vintage accessory can MAKE a photo. I am not a prop girl myself, although I plan on using these awesome pinwheels in some of the photos, but if you'd like to go all out on the Easter or spring theme, feel free to bring your own props. I'm more than happy to work with your baskets, flowers etc.

The session will take place on
Sunday, April 17th.


$25 per child
includes 10 minute studio session and 1 - 5 x 7 print
(If you'd like to take sibling photos you must book a session per child and they will be photographed both individually as well as in a group. There is a limit to 4 children per group)

Sessions starting early afternoon and will be booked first come first serve.
There is a limited amount of spots.
Please email me with any questions or to book your session(s).
claire@withinsightstudio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment