Monday, September 20, 2010

All it takes is forty-five minutes!


Okay you families out there that haven't had your photos updated in a while (you know who you are). I wanted to share an example of one of my "no fuss" sessions to show you that it only takes 45 minutes to capture memories that will last a lifetime. Corny lingo, I know, but honestly how am I supposed to make a grandiose impact without using some cheesy words.

Check this slide show out

For those of you who have a hard time selling your hubbies on the time it take out of your weekend to take photos, I promise we have fun. If that doesn't work bat your eyelashes like you used to and tell him it would mean so much to you. All you have to do is get them there, I'll do the rest. There is some posing, but the majority of the time is play. I'll give you some "alone time" while I photograph the kids (no additional babysitting fee) as well as lots of quality moments with your kids. Now isn't that what weekends are for? Maybe not with a 10 inch camera lens in your face, but you catch my drift.

I have sessions every other Sunday for the next couple months. The holidays are coming so think about all the ways you could use some new photos. All the information for sessions is available on my website in the everyday life section.

If you have questions please email me or give me a call, I am always willing to help with any inhibitions or ideas you may have.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos of ALL of them... Jake, Owen and Devin especially liked watching the slideshow of the Johnson Family... over and over and over... : )

    ReplyDelete